Thursday, November 5, 2015

Some Tahoe Quilts Completed

I don't have a ton of Tahoe quilts to show you, but I do have a few that are done. It's fun to see them completed after all our hard (and fun) work on them.


I was surprised at how much I loved that orange one. After making that, I decided to work with orange and yellow more often. The third photo above was completed before our retreat. I wanted to see what one would look like, to make sure we were making a decent pattern for the retreat.

This next one was completed and sent to QBB, but I was so excited to photograph it, I couldn't wait until I got it bound. Then I forgot to take a photo of it with its binding on! Hope it doesn't feel too exposed.

-c.e.

1 comment:

  1. I like this bog, I also write a blot and I have a website where you can buy best product of quilt at best price in India, Please click here Shopping Online

    ReplyDelete