Friday, February 28, 2014

Two Round Robins - Want to Join?


My sister gave me a large supply of scraps, blocks, and even quilt tops. These two tops were included, and I decided they'd make good Round Robin projects. Both are about 28 inches square. One is boyish, and one is girlish. Would you like to help finish them for Sunshine?

If so, please send an e-mail to Carol (merryhands[at]gmail[dot]com). You should e-mail me directly and not post at Sunshine so that your snail mail address is not revealed to the world.

We need 3 people for each top.

Boy Quilt: (1) first border, (2) second border, (3) any finishes desired and then quilt it, or just quilt and send to WAS or QBB. Post a photo so we can all see how it turned out!

Girl Quilt: (1) first border, (2) second border, (3) any finishes desired and then quilt it, or just quilt and send to WAS or QBB. Post a photo so we can all see how it turned out!

When you contact me, let me know which top you want to work on, and which step number you want to do. Tell me your name and address, and I'll get it all organized and sent in the mail. I'd like to get these in the mail by mid-March, so contact me soon, please.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment